Email communication has always been an evergreen communication type. When we talk about email communication, Gmail is what we think the very first moment. Gmail, being the leading email service provider, holds the highest user base.
Since people keep their Gmail accounts login, they tend to forget passwords often. Many times when users forget Gmail passwords, they need to recover Gmail passwords to save their precious data. In this blog, we’ll have a detailed look to recover Gmail password without phone number and recovery email.
Gmail and Google are very helpful in introducing user-friendly features to solve these common issues like forgotten passwords. If you forget your Gmail or Google password, you can recover your Gmail password in a few clicks with the recovery phone number and recovery email address provided by you. But, if you’re a lazy Gmail user like me, who has been procrastinating for ages to provide account recovery detail, and forgot your Gmail password. The journey is tough, my dear friend.
But you don’t need to worry. DiGiTAL BiRYANi has come up with an amazing trick to recover Gmail passwords without phone numbers and recovery email addresses.
Steps to Recover Gmail Password Without Phone Number And Recovery Email
Before you go ahead with this trick, we would like to inform you that this trick will pre-require that you’re logged in to your Gmail or Google account somewhere on at least one device with access to it.
- Navigate to the Google Account Recovery Page.
- Provide your Gmail id or username.
- Click on the Next button.
- You will get three options 一 Enter your password, Get a verification email on recovery email, and Try another way to sign in.
- As you don’t have any recovery email ID, and the password is also out of your memory, you need to select the Try another way to sign in option.
- You’ll get a verification link on the device that you’re signed in to from this account.
- Approve the verification link by clicking the Yes button.
- As mentioned earlier, if you don’t have the same mail ID on other devices, you won’t be able to use this method.
- Now, Google will ask you to recover your Google account using SMS verification. If you’ve any mobile number linked to the account, proceed with that option. But chances are less, as you’re currently searching for How to Recover Gmail Password Without Phone Number And Recovery Email.
- Click on Try Another Way option.
- Once you click this option, you’ll get a link to reset your password after 72 hours. Three days are taken by Google to ensure that the Gmail account actually belongs to you.
- After 72, hours check the inbox. If you don’t see any email, please visit the spam/junk folder.
Using this link, you can reset your Gmail password without a phone number, or recovery email address.
People Also Read – Gmail Tips and Tricks To Improve Digital Productivity
Don’t Forget to Add a Recovery Email and Phone Number
After you reset the password, don’t forget to add a recovery email address and phone number to your Google account. Make sure that your recovery email address and phone number are working properly so that you can easily access your Gmail and Google accounts even if you forget your password.
Follow these steps to add Recovery Email and Phone Number to your Google Account
- Login to your Google Account.
- Open My Google Account Page.
- Go to the Personal Info tab.
- Add your phone number and recovery email address in the tab.
If you want to update or delete the recovery email address or phone number, follow the same steps.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Recovery Phone Number in Gmail?
Recovery Phone number helps you access your account in case you forget your Gmail password, by sending OTP to your phone number. So, you can easily recover Gmail password in case of emergency.
What is Recovery Email in Gmail?
Recovery Email address is your secondary email address that will be useful to get password reset links or in any authentication process when you forget your Gmail or Google password.
That’s how you can recover Gmail password without phone number or recovery email address. Since Gmail is an essential part of everyone’s digital life, knowing such useful tricks definitely adds value. Send us your valuable feedback about this blog, as it helps us serve you better.