A world leader in instant messaging, WhatsApp is one of the world’s most widely used apps. Nowadays, WhatsApp is a synonym for Messaging. People don’t say, “Send me a message on WhatsApp,” they’re just saying “WhatsApp Me”. That is the popularity of this hardly a decade-old Application.
Whatsapp has a wide array of features. They continue to expand it in unprecedented ways. It was started as an Instant Messaging Application. Now, They offer so many features, ranging from WhatsApp Status to Voice and Video Calls to even Disappearing Messages. That is why people keep showering their love to this beautiful App.
Many people expect WhatsApp to have some important features that are yet to be implemented. As of now, WhatsApp does not support the Auto-Reply feature for all users. Auto Reply Feature informs your contacts about your unavailability when they try to contact you in your absence. WhatsApp provides an Auto-Reply feature for its Business App. But this feature is not available in the Personal Account (Non-Business Account). There are several tricks that surely help you to enable the Auto-Reply feature in your Personal WhatsApp Account.
This blog will assist you in enabling the WhatsApp Auto Reply feature in both, Business and Personal WhatsApp Accounts.
WhatsApp Auto Reply – Business Account
WhatsApp Business is a separate application launched by Whatsapp, designed specifically for small business owners. That allows small business owners to connect with their customers, highlight services and products, and help them throughout their shopping experience.
WhatsApp Business App has this feature called ‘Away Messages’. It allows you to send auto messages when you’re not operating. The Auto-Reply feature will inform any sender who sent you a message while you were away that you’re not available right now. To enable this feature in your WhatsApp Business Account, please follow the below steps.
- Open WhatsApp Business Application.
- Now, Click on the three dots on the upper right corner of the App and open Settings.
- After that click on the Business Tools.
- Go to Away Message.
- Select Edit the message and enter the message you want to send as Auto Reply.
- Now, Schedule your message from the available options.
- Always Send: Select this if you’re not available for many days.
- Custom Schedule: Select this if you will not be available for a specific time.
- Outside Business Hours: You need to set business hours, and this option will allow you to send auto-replies outside business hours.
- Select the recipient. Check the available options.
- Everyone: This option allows you to send the automated message to everyone who pings you in your absence.
- Everyone not in the address book: This allows you to send the automated message to only those who are not on your contact list.
- Only send to: Only the selected contacts will receive the automated message from you.
- Everyone except: This will allow you to send the auto message to everyone except the selected contacts.
WhatsApp Auto Reply – Personal Account
WhatsApp, by default, does not provide an Auto-Reply option for Non-Business Accounts. Third-party apps are the only options available. We can use them to enable the Auto-Reply feature in Facebook-owned messaging giant, WhatsApp.
Using WhatsAuto – Reply App
We have considered WhatsAuto – Reply App for this Blog. Please follow the below steps to send Automatic Replies on WhatsApp.
- Install the WhatsAuto – Reply App on the mobile phone which has Whatsapp installed on it.
- Open the App and Turn On the Auto-Reply.
- Click on the edit symbol of Auto-Reply text and add your personalized message. You can also select your text messages from predefined text messages.
- Visit Contacts Section in the App and select the target contacts who you want to receive Auto Replies.
- Everyone: Everyone will receive Auto Replies.
- My Contact list: You can select contacts from your contact list who you want to receive Auto Replies.
- Except my contact list: You can exclude contacts from your contact list to receive Auto Replies.
- Except my phone contacts: This option will allow everyone except your Contact List to receive Auto Replies.
- Enable Groups: This option is to allow Group Chats to receive Auto Replies in your absence.
- In the Statistics section you can see the number of times Auto Reply messages are sent and to which users.
By following the above steps WhatsApp Auto Reply feature can be enabled on the WhatsApp Personal Accounts. WhatsAuto – Reply App also supports other different features like Smart Messages, Welcome Messages, Building WhatsApp Bots, etc. There are other Apps such as AutoResponder For WA which also enables the WhatsApp Auto Reply feature along with other useful features.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will WhatsApp Auto Reply For Personal Account be available by default in the WhatsApp App?
There has been no such news as of now. However, as discussed WhatsApp already provides WhatsApp Auto Reply Feature for business accounts. So, if you want to only use WhatsApp Auto Reply Feature provided by WhatsApp then switching to the business account is the only option as of now.
Is it safe to use third party apps to enable WhatsApp Auto Reply feature in WhatsApp Personal Accounts?
Many people use these apps. However, DiGiTAL BiRYANi always suggests you do some research before installing unknown Apps on your mobile. There are many apps available online, you can have your own analysis and choose the best suitable app for you.
We, at DiGiTAL BiRYANi, shared this blog with many people need to enable WhatsApp Auto Reply Feature due to their busy schedule. Drop a comment below to let us know about your experience with using DiGiTAL BiRYANi‘s tricks. Feel free to share your feedback with us. You can also send a list of topics on which you want us to publish a blog. We’re always ready to serve you the best information to improve your Digital Experience.