AppLock is not a new term in this mobile-centric world. Every mobile phone will have at least a few apps that are protected using the App Lock feature. Nowadays almost every mobile phone provides the App Lock feature by default. App Lock is a security feature provided in the mobile phone that provides an extra layer of security to various Applications. When the specific App is secured using App Lock, no one can access the Application without providing the correct password or pattern.
Why Bypass Gallery App Lock Without a Password?
At times when App Lock is a boon to get extra security to safeguard your personal information on your mobile phone. But the same App Lock hurts you the most during emergency situations. Imagine during a medical emergency, when you’re down with some health issues. Your important medical documents are saved in your gallery and no one can access your gallery to help you without a password. This is just a situation, there can be anything where you want to bypass the gallery app lock without a password.
We’ve discovered a new trick that will help our esteemed readers to bypass gallery app lock without a password on their Android Mobile Phones. We’re sharing this blog to help our esteemed readers learn How To Bypass Gallery App Lock Without a Password.
How To Bypass Gallery App Lock Without a Password – Step by Step Guide
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your mobile.
- Go to the address bar.
- Type file:///sdcard/
- Once you click on the Go button, you’ll be redirected to the index of your SD Card. That will work as a dictionary and you’ll see the taxonomy of your SD Card.
- Now if you want to open any image from the Camera folder. Select the DCIM option from the SD card index.
- From that screen, go to the Camera option. You’ll see the list of images present in that folder along with the date and size of the image.
- Select the image you want to see. The image will open on the screen without any App Lock. That’s how you can bypass the gallery app lock without a password and open any image on your Android phone.
Also Read – How to Know if Your Phone is Being Tracked?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I open images from WhatsApp using this trick?
Yes, you can. For that, you need to open the WhatsApp folder and go to the images under the Media section. That’s where you’ll see the list of images present in the WhatsApp folder.
Will it only work for the in-built App lock?
No. Even if you’re using third-party apps to use App Lock, you can apply this trick to bypass gallery app lock without a password.
That’s how you can save yourself in emergency situations. You can even use such tricks to prank your friends and loved ones using this trick. If you feel this blog has added value to your digital journey, share your valuable feedback with us to help us serve you better.