WhatsApp is one of the most used applications on almost every mobile phone out there. Approx 2 billion people actively use WhatsApp every month. When we use an app every day, we get easily bored. WhatsApp does not provide fun features by default. But to spice up your WhatsApp usage, we’re sharing this trick that allows users to send a blank message in WhatsApp. There’s no significant use of sending a blank message on WhatsApp, but it is one such fun trick. There’s no harm in learning this trick to have a little fun in your daily conversations.
Steps To Send Blank Message In WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp.
- Go to the conversation where you want to send an empty message.
- Copy the blank space between the two brackets from the below text. Select from the circular bracket if you’re using Android, go with the square bracket if you’re using iOS.
—( )— This is to send blank message in WhatsApp from Android.
—[⠀]— This is to send blank message in WhatsApp from iOS.
- Don’t copy two bracket symbols, select only blank spaces between two brackets as shown in the above image and copy it.
- Paste the copied part into your WhatsApp conversation and click on the send button.
- That’s how you can send a blank message on WhatsApp to have fun with your friends.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is it safe to use such tricks in your WhatsApp conversation?
There’s no such harm in using such tricks.
Are there any apps similar to WhatsApp available on the internet?
Yes. There are many apps available similar to WhatsApp. You can check Best WhatsApp Alternatives For Secure Communication.
We, at DiGiTAL BiRYANi, have shared this trick for fun purposes only. Having knowledge of such fun tricks is always a good thing for your digital journey. If you need any special blog from our end, contact us and share your blogging ideas with us. We will try to incorporate your ideas into our Content Planning part. Share your feedback with us to give us a chance for improvement.