Have you ever downloaded a wonderful image and it turned out to be a watermarked image? How did you feel? You must’ve wished for some miracle to happen that removes watermarks from that image. If you can remove background objects and people from images, why not also remove watermarks?
Even though there are many amazing photo and video editing apps available on the Internet, removing Watermarks from the images is now a cup of tea. It requires a great and advanced technology-enabled tool that keeps the quality of the image up to date.
Bookmark this blog so next time when you get images with watermarks instantly apply these amazing tricks to remove watermarks instantly.
How To Remove Watermarks From Images – 3 Working Ways
Follow these amazing techniques to make your images watermark-free. There are a few amazing tools that work perfectly and remove watermarks from images without much hassle. These are different level tools – some of these are online whereas some are downloadable software.
The Inpaint is an easy-to-use platform that removes unwanted watermarks from images within 3 simple steps. Whether the photo is on your mobile phone or on your PC, you can remove watermarks from images by implementing the below steps.
- Open The Inpaint on your web browser.
- Select the Upload Image option. You can even choose the Download Inpaint option to download and install the software on your machine.
- Select and upload the image you want to remove the background from.
- Use the marker, adjust the size of the market, and highlight the watermark area you want to remove.
- Hit the Run button to make your image watermark-free.
Apowersoft Online Image Watermark Remover tool is a secure and dynamic tool that helps us to remove watermarks from images securely. They do not save the images you upload to remove watermarks. As a result, it is a more secure tool than similar ones. Follow the below-mentioned steps to make your images watermark-free using Apowersoft.
- Open Apowersoft Online Image Watermark Remover on your web browser.
- Upload the image from which you want to remove the watermark.
- Select the watermark area using the selector.
- Click on the erase button and it will remove the selected watermark area from the image.
AIseesoft is an AI-enabled online image watermark remover tool that can remove watermarks from images. These watermarks include texts, camera date stamps, graphic logos, and any unwanted objects. It even allows you to remove multiple watermarks from images with a real-time preview feature. It supports various image types such as JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, and TIFF. The platform is fast and 100% secure, as claimed by them. Follow these easy steps to remove watermarks from images using the latest AI-enabled tool – AIseesoft.
- Open AIseesoft on the web browser.
- Upload the image or drag and drop it on the platform.
- Highlight the watermark area on the image.
- Click on the Remove button. That will command the platform to remove the highlighted watermark area.
- Once the watermark is removed, Download the watermark-free image from the platform.
Notes about Watermarks
Watermarks are the method that creators use to show the ownership of their content. Without the consent of the owner removing the watermark and using the image is not the right thing to do. However, there are some situations when you require to remove watermarks from images, maybe for educational purposes or knowledge gaining purposes. Once in a while, in such cases, if you remove watermarks from images, that should be okay. However, it is advisable to take the consent of the creator before removing watermarks from images.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the purpose of using Watermarks in the image?
Watermarks are overlays, images, or texts placed over a digital asset. The purpose of watermarking is to protect content and claim ownership of it.
Is it legal to remove watermarks?
It depends upon the law of the land. However, it is never ethical or legal to claim someone’s work by removing watermarks and putting your identity over it.
That’s how you can remove watermarks from images. Hope you as our esteemed readers have spent one more valuable and knowledge-filled duration on our platform. Share your valuable feedback for the above article. It helps us serve you better. If you want a blog from us on the topic of your choice, drop us your favorite blog topics now.