Instagram is the youth’s favorite Social Media platform. Instagram posts, reels, videos, photos have a great impact on the youth’s mindset. They have been great influencers for the past few years. It’s impossible to ignore the fact that the Follower Count is the most influential feature of Social Media in this age. And Instagram is no different.
If you’re a Social Media influencer or a normal happy-living Social Media user, you always seek a good Followers Count. The Follower Count figure is a very powerful figure. It can make earn you millions of dollars, it also can spoil your years of relationships/friendships. Follower count has a great impact on people’s subconscious minds.
As a result, most Instagrammers – including you and me – are always interested in who followed them and unfollowed them on Instagram. Meta-owned Instagram has a feature that notifies everyone whenever someone follows them. However, there’s no direct functionality that let you know who unfollowed you on Instagram.
If you’re genuinely interested to know how to see who unfollowed you on Instagram, stay connected with this Blog. We, at DiGiTAL BiRYANi, have compiled a list of tricks that helps you to know how to find out who unfollowed you on Instagram.
How To See Who Unfollowed You On Instagram? – 3 Ways
Are you tired of searching for who unfollowed me on Instagram? Put all your worries aside. This blog will put a full stop to all your time spent searching tricks about how to know who unfollowed me on Instagram. We’ll discuss 3 different ways to find the perfect working solution. Among these 3 tricks, we have even shared 2 tricks that might interest you to know how to see who unfollowed you on Instagram without an app free.
Use Your Follower List
This is the most trustworthy trick to see who unfollowed you on Instagram. Simple and easy-to-implement steps will give you the assurance that whether a specific person is following you or not on Instagram.
- Open Instagram App.
- Go to your profile.
- Select the Followers option.
- You’ll see a search bar on the screen. Enter the username of the user you wish to find out if they are following you.
- The presence of the profile in the result means that the person follows you on Instagram. In the case that the profile is not visible in the search result, the person has already unfollowed you.
You’ve learned the first trick to know how to see who unfollowed you on Instagram. Try this trick, check your Instagram followers list now to find out who unfollowed you on Instagram.
Check the Following List of other Users
This trick will help you to know if the other person is following you or not. In this trick, you need to check the other person’s Following list.
- Open Instagram App.
- Go to the profile of the user that you wish to find out if they are following or not.
- Select the Following Section.
- You’ll see a search bar over there. Type your own username and search.
- If your name appears there in the result that means the person is following you on Instagram.
That’s how this trick works. You check your name in the other person’s Following list and find out if the other person is following you or not.
This is the easiest and the most effective way to know if the other person is following you or not. There are various options available on the various Apps to see who unfollowed you on Instagram.
- Download any apps like FollowMeter (Android, iOS). There are a few other good options like Followers & Unfollowers and a few others.
- Login to the App with your Instagram Account.
- In the App you’ll see different options like Unfollower Options, Don’t Follow Back option.
- The unfollower option will show you the list of people who unfollowed you after you logged in to the App using your Instagram account.
- Don’t Follow Back option will show you the list of all profiles whom you’re following but they are not following you back.
For Android, we feel Followers & Unfollowers is the best app to see who unfollowed you on Instagram. Whereas for iOS FollowMeter is a good option.
That’s all you need to do. This will help you with the usernames who unfollowed you on Instagram.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the average Instagram follower count?
The average Instagram followers count for a personal account is 150.
What are the disadvantages of installing third-party apps to check who unfollowed you on Instagram?
These apps are not authorized by Instagram, so security might be an issue. Additionally, these apps may not support future API changes of Instagram and may stop working at any time.
That is our answer to you for how to see who unfollowed you on Instagram for free using various methods. Try these amazing tricks and share your valuable feedback with us. If you want a specific blog from us, share your favorite Blog Topics with us.