In this blog, we’ll discuss How to Search for YouTube Comments. Since there’s no direct and official way for YouTube Comments Search, it is very crucial for users to learn YouTube Comments Finder Tricks.
Comments are the best way to be a part of the active community on any online platform. YouTube Comments Section is a great source of information and knowledge like YouTube Videos. There’re many YouTube videos with lakhs of comments. Sometimes, we saw a comment and want to access it in the future, but we enable to locate YouTube Comments easily since there’s no direct way to search for YouTube comments.
Why do we need to search for YouTube comments?
As mentioned, the YouTube comments section is an amazing place. It is full of knowledge, discussion, arguments, humor, fun, and emotions. Many times we want to access these YouTube comments from the past. Sometimes, we search for specific replies to some YouTube comments to access the information and knowledge it contains. As mentioned, people have some meaningful conversations in the YouTube comments section, and to relive those conversations again, we need to search for YouTube comments.
Any official way for YouTube Comments Search?
When we see the Post and Interact with the comments section on YouTube Help Center, we get the clear idea that there’s no official way to search for YouTube Comments Search. The section discusses in detail adding YouTube comments, removing YouTube comments, formatting YouTube comments, which comments are shown up in the YouTube comments section, and many other important details, but nothing is mentioned about YouTube comments finder possibility.
Hence, it is proved that there’s no direct and native way to search for YouTube comments. We need to rely on the best YouTube comment finder tricks mentioned below to access those old YouTube comments.
Best ways to Search for YouTube Comments
These are some of the best ways to search for YouTube comments. Let’s discuss these YouTube comment finder methods in detail.
Search for YouTube comments using Keyboard Shortcuts
This is one of the easiest ways to search for YouTube comments. In this trick, we search through YouTube comments from the web browser with the help of Keyboard shortcuts. Follow the below steps to search YouTube comments using Keyboard shortcuts.
- Open any web browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox, etc.) on your PC or Laptop.
- Open the video where you want to search for the comments.
- Scroll down to the comment section of the YouTube Video.
- Load as many as comments you can by scrolling down. This is the only drawback of this method, as YouTube doesn’t have a mechanism to load comments directly. The platform only loads the comments when you scroll down the page. So, load as many as comments you can.
- Once done with loading, use the keyboard shortcut to find, i.e., Ctrl + F, immediately. If you’re using Mac, use Command + F, instead.
- Search the keyword, phrase, or any search term for which you want to search YouTube comments.
|You can search without installing any external tool.
|It does not work for Replies.
|Loading comments is a tricky task when the number of comments is higher.
|Best for searching in the videos having a limited number of comments.
YouTube Comments Search Using a Web browser Extension
Web browser extensions are the coolest things to add extra functionalities to your web browsers. There are many Google Chrome Extensions and similar extensions for other web browsers available to ease your Internet journey. Here are steps to follow for the YouTube Comments Finder trick using a web browser extension.
- After that open the YouTube video from the same browser.
- Scroll down to the Video description section, where you can confirm the extension is installed perfectly.
- You can see the number of comments and other details mentioned by the YouTube Comments Search (YCS) Extension.
- Reload the comments once to make sure all comments are loaded perfectly.
- In the search bar, type the keyword or search phrase you want to search for, and then click Search.
- The extension will then show all the comments that contain your search keyword.
|You don’t need to load all the comments manually.
|You have to rely on the third-party platform (extension) to search for YouTube comments.
|You can easily get the results that even includes Replies.
|Not much manual effort is required after installing the YouTube Comments Search (YCS) extension.
Search comments you made on YouTube
If you want to search for YouTube comments that you made in the past, you don’t need to worry. There’s a great YouTube Comments Finder trick for you. You can easily do this from the YouTube desktop site.
- Open YouTube on your PC web browser.
- Click on History on the left sidebar.
- Select Comments on the right sidebar.
- You can see the list of all the comments you made on YouTube.
- Now, either scroll down to the comment you want to search for or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + F and search using the keyword.
|This can be considered as an official way from the YouTube.
|You can only search for YouTube comments that you made in the past.
|The result is guaranteed.
|You can not search others’ YouTube comments.
|You don’t need to install any third-party platform.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is there any other Web browser Extension for YouTube comments search?
Yes, you can even use VidIQ web browser extension for YouTube Comments Search.
What comments are shown at the top of the video?
The comments which are pinned by the creator or liked by the creator are shown at the top.
That’s how you can search for YouTube comments easily. Try any of the above-mentioned tricks, and share your valuable feedback with us.