YouTube Comments are a great way of networking on the platform. The Comment Section is the most underrated asset of YouTube. Users engage with great content using the comment section. People even prefer to utilize comment sections to connect with celebrities as well as famous creators. That requires YouTube Comments to be unique and out-of-the-box. To make them more catchy, we can make YouTube Comments in Strike Through, Bold, and Italic.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to learning How to Write YouTube Comments in Strike Through, Bold, and Italic.
How to apply Strike Through in YouTube Comments? (
Cross Line on YouTube Comments)
You must have seen those cross line on YouTube Comments. That is called a Strike Through. Let’s learn how can we apply Strike Through in YouTube Comments to make a cross line on YouTube Comments with this detailed guide.
- Open YouTube on your mobile or PC.
- Go to the YouTube Video where you want to make a comment with Strike Through.
- Redirect to the Comment Section of that video.
- Type a comment, and add a dash (-) at the beginning and end of the video. That will apply
Strike Throughon that YouTube Video Comment.
The sound of the video could have been better.
Same comment with Strike Through
-The sound of the video could have been better.-
That’s what you need to do to strike through a YouTube Comment.
How to Write YouTube Comments in Bold?
Writing comments in Bold fonts increases its importance. And to make a YouTube Comment in Bold, the user needs to follow simple steps. Let’s proceed with a detailed guide to writing YouTube Comments in Bold.
- Launch YouTube on your desktop or mobile app.
- Redirect to the YouTube Video.
- Visit the Comment Section of that video.
- Then write down a comment and put it between an * (asterisk) sign. You can put the full comment or a part of the comment that you want to make bold in between (*) asterisk sign.
The video is just amazing. It brings real value.
Same comment with Bold
*The video is just amazing. It brings real value.*
How to Write YouTube Comments in Italics?
Italic formation makes your text stylish. To italicize your YouTube comment text is an extremely easy task. Simply follow the below-mentioned steps to write YouTube comments in Italics.
- Open YouTube on your desktop or mobile app.
- Launch the YouTube Video.
- Go to the Comment Section of that video.
- Now to apply an italic filter for your YouTube Comment text, you need to use an _ (underscore). Put your comment or a part of the comment between _ (underscores) to make it italics.
I appreciate your efforts for creating this video.
Same comment with Italics
_I appreciate your efforts for creating this video._
How to apply Multiple Formatting in YouTube Comment Text?
Users can use these formatting options – Bold, Italic, Strike Through – in a single YouTube Comment to make their comments more unique, attractive, and visible. Below is a sample example of utilizing different formatting options in a single YouTube Comment. Using this, users can write YouTube Comments in Strike Through, Bold, and Italic in a single comment.
This is a YouTube Comment with Multiple Formatting
Same comment with Multiple Formatting
*This is a -YouTube Comment- with _Multiple Formatting_*
That’s how you can use formatting in YouTube Comments. Try commenting in Bold, Italics, Strike Through, and share your experience with us to help us serve you better.